Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Would Just Like to Say for the Record

I did NOT steal money from my older brother for makeup.  I bought that amazing blue and yellow eyeshadow duo with my own hard-earned money!   

So, John, I do not owe you $10 after all.  Please notify that collection agency you sent after me.  
There.  I feel better now.  Lies can be so burdensome.

And also for the record, I did sleep with a crowbar next to my bed to ease my intense fear of being kidnapped.  It's all my older sisters' fault.  They were watching the made-for-TV movie about Ted Bundy one night.  Instead of letting me watch with them, they sent me to bed.  The problem was, my bed was in the next room and so I laid there in the dark and listened to the entire movie.  The next four years of sleep were disrupted as a result.

And as a bit of clarification, I did pout and summon inner cuteness that one (and only) time I was pulled over for running a red light (I swear on my life that it was yellow), but it didn't make a difference.  I got a full-priced, $90 traffic ticket.  

Thanks for playing!

P.S.  Sorry for the sparsity this week--my sister is here and we are very busy taking naps and hanging out!

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

I was totaly fooled!

Angie said...

I knew it. You'd never be able to live with stealing money.

Have fun with your sister!

Kristina P. said...

If I had had a crowbar, I totally would have slept with it next to me!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love a busy napping schedule. Have fun with 'your people'.

Mindi said...

wow. i would never have guessed the crowbar bit--i think you have a little more 'inner-gangsta' in you than previously thought.

have such a fun time with your sissssster! live it up! nap it up!

Kellybee said...

Ted Bundy always freaked me out too. So sorry you lost out on so much sleep! Have fun with your sis this week!

Becky said...

Good to know! Enjoy your time with you sister!

Mia said...

Really, your parents let you have a crow bar? I am not sure if I love that or it scares me ;)

Omgirl said...

I'm sorry I missed playing. I would have guessed the lie to be the police one. 'Cause how could you possibly make yourself any cuter???

shannon p. said...

You tell a good lie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails