- I am a reformed dog fearer/hater. I owe it all to my dog Lucy, the great canine ambassador.
- I love everything about summer--absolutely everything. Are you sweltering? I'm sorry, I'll take some of that summer off your hands.
- I prefer road trips to a plane ride, but I don't mind a plane ride at all.
- When I'm sitting in a class, I always nod and try to give the teacher cues that I'm listening.
- The older I get, the more liberal I get.
- My favorite smell is Ryan's cologne, D&G La Lune 18. It's delicious. (I love it so much that I spray it on myself sometimes.)
- I had a happy and safe childhood, and I understand what a big deal that is. I get it. (Thanks, Mom and Dad.)
- The more I accept the imperfections in the people I love, the more fully I love them.
- I love a good, brisk walk outside in the afternoon, but I love a slow, hand-in-hand stroll around a dark neighborhood, too.
- I am over-the-moon for my kids. I love them so intensely, I can actually feel a physical ache inside when I think about them.
- I love and adore Ryan's family as much as my own.
- So far, my thirties are my favorite decade.
I had this great idea when February began that I would share three things about myself in eleven different posts to equal thirty-three things about myself before my thirty-third birthday. (Whew!)
I ran out of time.
But we're all caught up now, and just in time. Today is my thirty-third birthday. It's also Ryan's thirty-third birthday (but we are not fraternal twins). I'm off to celebrate!