Thursday, July 15, 2010

Deep Thought Poetry

Lil' Goober

A "little tiff" means a petty quarrel. 
It also means a petite person named Tiffany 
(or a child named Tiffany). 
It should interest you to know that when I
at five-foot-one-and-a-half-inches tall
get into a petty quarrel with someone, 
I immediately have the upper hand
(being a little Tiff in a little tiff). 

I don't take that kind of power lightly, 
so I avoid getting into petty quarrels. 
And I also wear heels a lot.

If I ever give up peace-making
and pursue a career as a rapper, 
I will obviously be known as Li'l Tiff
My debut album: Petty Quarrels
Or, perhaps: A Slight Fit of Annoyance
Either way, it's gonna be fly, yo!

I know, I know, stick to writing catalogs.

13 comments:

Becky said...

You make me smile Li'l Tiff. :)

Artax said...

No no, poetry is good. I like it.

Mindi said...

could i love you any more?

{sigh}

gangsta tiff (or TIPHANIEEY) is my new role model.


yo! vip! LET'S KICK IT!

Rachelle said...

go lil' tiff... your the bomb diggaty! haha. adorable!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Bow-wow-wow, little Tiff. What I want to talk about, is that darling haircut! Is this a current picture of you?! If so I love it!

Alyssa said...

you never fail to make me laugh!

p.s. tried the most amazing blue cheese ever last night and thought of you and your salad. :)

tiburon said...

You really rock the sideways hat.

And the fly rhymes.

Annie said...

Little Tiff would also be a the perfect name should you ever become a precocious, Depression-era orphan.

Mia said...

Those are some sweet rhymes lil Tiff.

Emily said...

That? Is an AWESOME photo!

SB said...

I loved this!

Be careful not to trip over those shoelaces...

Omgirl said...

You need to make a rap album just so you can use those titles. It would be hysterical!

Katy {and Kahler} said...

you are hilarious!

did you dress up like that, just to take the picture, just to write a blog with your 'would-be rapper name'? if so, you're my hero.

Related Posts with Thumbnails